SFC Tryout Schedule
Winter 2021 Season
There will be 3 tryout dates. It is not necessary to make all 3 dates, each player needs to only attend the sessions they are able.
Weir Field: 2476 Sackville Drive
Charles P. Allen High School: 200 Innovation Drive
*Please note: Times are subject to change. All changes are reflected in red.
|3 Sessions||September 12, 19, 26||Sunday||1:00 PM-2:00 PM||Weir Field|
|3 Sessions||September 12, 19, 26||Sunday||2:00 PM-3:00 PM||Weir Field|
|3 Sessions||September 11, 18, 25||Saturday||9:00 AM-10:00 AM||Weir Field|
|3 Sessions||September 12, 19, 26||Sunday||12:00 PM-1:00 PM||Weir Field|
|3 Sessions||September 11, 18, 25||Saturday||8:00 AM- 9:00 AM||Weir Field|
|3 Sessions||September 11, 18, 25||Saturday||10:00 AM-11:00 AM||Weir Field|
Important placement details for performance level players only:
- There will be a minimum of 2 evaluation sessions per age/level. Please take note of the evaluation schedule and field locations. Times are subject to change, but will be communicated via email from the club.
- All players must be registered before being permitted to attend an evaluation session. Players will not be permitted on the field if they are not registered. Placement fees are included in the registration process for anyone registering for a performance level (A/AA/AAA) program.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled evaluation time. This will allow all players to get checked in to ensure they are ready for the scheduled start time.
- No parents or unauthorized persons are permitted on the turf at any time during the evaluation process.
- We encourage and recommend that all players attend 2 sessions but should attend at least 1 session to be considered for team placement which will allow evaluators to give a more accurate assessment of each player. Please contact Graham Ashworth (email@example.com
), Technical Director- Youth & Senior Development if there is a major conflict with scheduled evaluation time to see if there is a solution that can be made.
- Suburban FC believes in inclusive programming and will always do their best to offer as many teams as we have players for, place player/team in the best environment for them to develop while also being challenged and attempt to always have a place for players to play regardless of age & stage of development.
- At the conclusion of evaluations, players will be sent an offer to be placed within a team for the upcoming season.
- If a player does not have a practice and game uniform, they will need to purchase a uniform via our online store (https://suburban2020.
itemorder.com/sale). The player will be assigned a jersey number by their program lead and will need to select their assigned jersey number and package upon ordering. Players should only proceed with purchase after receiving this information to avoid conflict uniform numbers.