SFC Evaluation Schedule Summer 2020 Season
Performance players only (U12B, U12+ A/AA Programs)
BMO: 210 Thomas Raddall Drive
BHP Turf: 200 Innovation Drive
*Please note: Times are subject to change.
|Session #1||Saturday March 28th||9:00AM-11:00AM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #2||Saturday April 4th||10:00AM-11:00AM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Saturday March 28th||11:00AM-1:00PM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #2||Saturday April 4th||11:00AM-12:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Sunday March 22nd||8:00AM-10:00AM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #2||Saturday March 28th||8:00AM-9:00AM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #1||Sunday March 29th||11:00AM-1:00PM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #2||Saturday April 4th||12:00PM-1:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Sunday March 22nd||10:00AM-12:00PM||BMO Field #4|
|Session #2||Wednesday April 8th||6:00PM-7:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Saturday April 4th||1:00PM-2:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #2||Tuesday April 7th||6:00PM-7:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Sunday April 5th||12:00PM-1:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #2||Wednesday April 8th||7:00PM-8:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #1||Sunday April 5th||1:00PM-2:00PM||BHP Turf|
|Session #2||Wednesday April 8th||8:00PM-9:00PM||BHP Turf|
Important placement details for performance level players only: (U12+ A, AA, AAA)
- There will be a minimum of 2 evaluation sessions per age/level. Please take note of the evaluation schedule and field locations. Times are subject to change, but will be communicated via email from the club.
- All players must be registered before being permitted to attend an evaluation session. Players will not be permitted on the field if they are not registered. Placement fees are included in the registration process for anyone registering for a performance level (A/AA/AAA) program. Alternately a fee of ($20) must be paid in full for any player attending the evaluation process at their first attended session if they are not yet registered.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled evaluation time. This will allow all players to get checked in at the SFC administration table to ensure they are ready for the scheduled start time.
- No parents or unauthorized persons are permitted on the turf at any time during the evaluation process.
- We encourage and recommend that all players attend both sessions but need to attend at least 1 session to be considered for team placement which will allow evaluators to give a more accurate assessment of each player. Please notify Nicole Gaudet (email@example.com), Club Manager if there is a major conflict with scheduled evaluation time to see if there is a solution that can be made.
- In the event that we require a 3rd evaluation session, all players will be provided a minimum 24 hours notice with information regarding time and location.
- Suburban FC believes in inclusive programming and will always do their best to offer as many teams as we have players for, place player/team in the best environment for them to develop while also being challenged and attempt to always have a place for players to play regardless of age & stage of development.
- At the conclusion of evaluations, players will be sent an offer to be placed within a team for the upcoming season. The offer will include all registration information, cost and program details.
- Players are given the opportunity to have pre-season training in the month of April/May prior to the start of regular season team training, and the players interested will need to register for this on an individual basis.
- If a player does not have a uniform, they will need to purchase a uniform via our online store (https://suburban2020.
itemorder.com/sale). The player will be assigned a jersey number by their program lead and will need to select their assigned jersey number and package upon ordering. Players should only proceed with purchase after receiving this information to avoid conflict uniform numbers.
- If you are willing to volunteer within our club, you will receive a $20 rebate on any future registration costs. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. See our Volunteer Roles document for more details.